Here at Laars, YOU are the most important person in the building. The Customer Center is designed specifically to educate HVAC professionals about hydronic systems and Laars’ current and next generation of heating technology. Flexibility in training content and techniques was the primary design driver with both the facility and curriculum.
- 70-seat tiered classroom: that can be used as one large room or divided into two 35-seat classrooms.
- Hands on training: Laars boilers, water heaters and pool heaters are located in front of each 35-seat classroom.
- Live-fired boilers during training sessions: continuously operated equipment right in the training room with BTU’s as high as 2 million.
- State-of-the-art audio/video system: Connects the classroom experience with the live-fired equipment.
- Each 35-seat section has a high-definition projection system that displays on large screens above the equipment bays.
- The projectors are used for presentation material and tie into ceiling mounted HD cameras that can pan and zoom into Laars trainers or equipment. This allows for up-close views of the system components for an enhanced experience.
- The latest video conference hub technology: Laars invested in live, web-streaming equipment for broadcasting training sessions, or to record for later viewing. This function offers further flexibility for those that can’t travel, or for follow up training sessions after attending a live session at the Laars facility.
- A large café with adjacent large outdoor patio is located just off the main lobby for catered meals and socializing after training.
Depending on if you are taking the TUESDAY class or the WEDNESDAY class (or BOTH), the agenda will vary. You can arrive on Monday night and stay at one of several nice hotels nearby, or you can arrive on Tuesday morning for coffee and pastries/muffins, with Class starting at 8:30 am. Presentations, live-fire demonstrations, factory tours and hands on product troubleshooting will continue from then. Dinner will be served on Tuesday night in the LAARS Café.
Or you can arrive on Tuesday night or Wednesday morning for the 2nd day and we will finish up on Wednesday at 1:00.
If you are taking both classes, Laars Heating Systems covers your hotel for 2 nights, breakfast and lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday, and dinner on Tuesday at the LAARS Café.
Laars Heating Systems is located at 20 Industrial Way, Rochester, NH. If flying, there are two airports that service this area and are about an hours drive away. They are Logan International in Boston, MA and Manchester Regional in Manchester, NH.
Available Classes for 2017
For Product Training at the Laars Training Center in Rochester, N.H.
- April 25th (Commercial) NeoTherm, Magnatherm, programming (FULL). 8:30am-3:00pm
- April 26th (Residential) Mascot FT, ST, LX, NeoTherm 80–210 (FULL). 8:30am-3:00pm
- May 16th (Commercial) NeoTherm, Magnatherm, programming (FULL) 8:30am-3:00pm
- May 17th (Controls training) M4 control, Gateway 8:30am-1:00pm (FULL)
- June 13th (Residential) Mascot FT, ST, LX, NeoTherm 80–210. 8:30am-3:00pm
- August 1st (Commercial) NeoTherm, Magnatherm, programming. 8:30am-3:00pm
- August 2nd Pennant, MT2 8:30am 3:00pm
- September 6th Pennant, MT2 8:30am 3:00pm
- September 7th (Residential) Mascot FT, ST, LX, NeoTherm 80–210. 8:30am-3:00pm
- November 7th (Commercial) NeoTherm, Magnatherm, programming 8:30am-3:00pm
- November 8th (Residential) Mascot FT, ST, LX, NeoTherm 80–210. 8:30am-3:00pm
For Product Training at a location closer to you