Here at Laars, YOU are the most important person in the building. The Customer Center is designed specifically to educate HVAC professionals about hydronic systems and Laars’ current and next generation of heating technology. Flexibility in training content and techniques was the primary design driver with both the facility and curriculum.
- 70-seat tiered classroom: that can be used as one large room or divided into two 35-seat classrooms.
- Hands on training: Laars boilers, water heaters and pool heaters are located in front of each 35-seat classroom.
- Live-fired boilers during training sessions: continuously operated equipment right in the training room with BTU’s as high as 2 million.
- State-of-the-art audio/video system: Connects the classroom experience with the live-fired equipment.
- Each 35-seat section has a high-definition projection system that displays on large screens above the equipment bays.
- The projectors are used for presentation material and tie into ceiling mounted HD cameras that can pan and zoom into Laars trainers or equipment. This allows for up-close views of the system components for an enhanced experience.
- The latest video conference hub technology: Laars invested in live, web-streaming equipment for broadcasting training sessions, or to record for later viewing. This function offers further flexibility for those that can’t travel, or for follow up training sessions after attending a live session at the Laars facility.
- A large café with adjacent large outdoor patio is located just off the main lobby for catered meals and socializing after training.
The agenda for classes is to arrive in Rochester, NH, on Monday evening. Classes start on Tuesday at 8:00 am with a factory tour. They will continue with presentations, live-fire demonstrations and hands on product troubleshooting. Dinner will be served on Tuesday night in the LAARS Café and we will finish up on Wednesday with a 1:00 pm dismissal after lunch.
Laars Heating Systems covers your hotel for 2 nights, breakfast and lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday, and dinner on Tuesday at the LAARS Café.
Laars Heating Systems is located at 20 Industrial Way, Rochester, NH. If flying, there are two airports that service this area and are about an hours drive away. They are Logan International in Boston, MA and Manchester Regional in Manchester, NH.
Available Classes for 2016
For Product Training at the Laars Training Center in Rochester, N.H.
- February 9th and 10th. -Completed.
NeoTherm Commercial, NeoTherm LC, and the MagnaTherm
- March 22nd & 23rd. Day and a half. -Completed.
Residential Mascot II, Mascot LX, and the Mascot FT
- April 12th. One day. MagnaTherm -Completed.
- May 17th & 18th. Day and a half.-------FULL NeoTherm Residential, NeoTherm Commerical, NeoTherm LC, and the MagnaTherm (on the 18th).
- June 7th and 8th. Day and a half. Understanding Controls (MG & NT with touch, Pennant new S.I.T. touch, and Gateway)
- August 16th & 17th. Day and a half. Residential Mascot II, Mascot LX, and the Mascot FT
- September 13th. One day. MagnaTherm
- Sept 20th and 21st. Day and a half. Understanding Controls (MG & NT with touch, Pennant new S.I.T. touch, and Gateway)
- October 4th & 5th. Day and a half. NeoTherm Residential, NeoTherm Commerical, and NeoTherm LC
For Product Training at a location closer to you