Here at Laars, YOU are the most important person in the building. The Customer Center is designed to specifically educate HVAC professionals about hydronic systems and Laars’ current and next generation of heating technology. Flexibility in training content and techniques was the primary design driver with both the facility and curriculum.
- 70-seat tiered classroom: that can be used as one large room or divided into two 35-seat classrooms.
- Hands on training: Laars boilers, water heaters and pool heaters are located in front of each 35-seat classroom.
- Live-fired boilers during training sessions: continuously operated equipment right in the training room with BTU’s as high as 2 million.
- State-of-the-art audio/video system: Connects the classroom experience with the live-fired equipment.
- Each 35-seat section has a high-definition projection system that displays on large screens above the equipment bays.
- The projectors are used for presentation material and tie into ceiling mounted HD cameras that can pan and zoom into Laars trainers or equipment. This allows for up-close views of the system components for an enhanced experience.
- The latest video conference hub technology: Laars invested in live, web-streaming equipment for broadcasting training sessions, or to record for later viewing. This function offers further flexibility for those that can’t travel, or for follow up training sessions after attending a live session at the Laars facility.
- A large café with adjacent large outdoor patio is located just off the main lobby for catered meals and socializing after training.
The agenda for classes is to arrive in Rochester, NH, on Monday evening. Classes start on Tuesday at 8:00 am with a factory tour. They will continue with presentations, live-fire demonstrations and hands on product troubleshooting. Dinner will be served on Tuesday night in the LAARS Café and we will finish up on Wednesday with a 1:00 pm dismissal after lunch.
Laars Heating Systems covers your hotel for 2 nights, breakfast and lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday, and dinner on Tuesday at the LAARS Café.
Laars Heating Systems is located at 20 Industrial Way, Rochester, NH. If flying, there are two airports that service this area and are about an hours drive away. They are Logan International in Boston, MA and Manchester Regional in Manchester, NH.
Product Service Training Session
Available Classes for 2014
- March 25th and 26th, MagnaTherm / NeoTherm LC (1,000 & 1,700) / Rheos ----------COMPLETED.
- April 15th and 16th, NeoTherm / Mascot LX ----------COMPLETED.
- May 6th and 7th, Understanding Controls, Sola, M-4, BACnet Gateway, Cascading, SIT -----------------COMPLETED.
- May 20th and 21st Pennant, MT2, Mighty Stack ------COMPLETED.
- June 17th and 18th, MagnaTherm / NeoTherm LC (1,000 & 1,700) / Rheos ------COMPLETED.
- August 19th and 20th, MagnaTherm / NeoTherm LC (1,000 & 1,700) / Rheos ------COMPLETED.
- September 9th and 10th, Residential & Commercial NeoTherm / Mascot LX -------------COMPLETED.
- September 23rd and 24th, Understanding Controls, Sola, M-4, BACnet Gateway, Cascading, SIT ------COMPLETED.
- October 7th and 8th, Pennant, MT2, Mighty Stack --COMPLETED.
- October 9th and 10th, MagnaTherm / NeoTherm LC (1,000 & 1,700)------COMPLETED.
- October 21st and 22nd, MagnaTherm / NeoTherm LC (1,000 & 1,700) / Rheos ------COMPLETED
It's been a Great Season for existing and new product training!
Next month, we will schedule our March thru October Training Season for 2015. See you Next Year!